BUSINESS INSURANCE PROGRAM
The success of any business depends on hard work and ingenuity. Business insurance ensures that all the effort and money you have invested in your business is covered in case a disaster strikes. In general, businesses need to purchase at least the following four types of insurance:
Stonegate Insurance Company offers business owners in Illinois protection through its Business Insurance Program. This collection of property, casualty and life products can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Just a few of the many benefits of the Business Insurance Program include:
- A variety of customizable policy offerings.
- The professional and individual service of your local Stonegate Agent.
- A professional risk management administration department staffed by loss control representatives interested in helping you reduce your risk of loss.
- A staff of professional claims representatives located in each Stonegate office that will promptly respond to your need for claims service.
- A variety of premium payment plans that you can choose from.
Property insurance compensates you if the property you use in your business is lost or damaged by common perils such as fire or theft. Property insurance covers not just a building or structure but also what insurers call business personal property.
Liability insurance protects you in the event that someone claims that your business caused him or her harm. Your liability insurance pays damages to third parties resulting from bodily injury or property damage for which your business is legally liable, up to the policy limits, as well as legal fees. It also covers the medical bills of any people injured by your business.
Other Types of Policies You May Need
In addition to the basic coverages highlighted above, there are various other policies needed by some businesses, including the following:
Terrorism insurance is offered to owners of commercial property as mandated by the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act, enacted by Congress in 2002. Insurance losses attributed to terrorist acts under these commercial policies are insured by private insurers and reinsured by the federal government.
The Stonegate Commercial Auto Insurance Policy meets the specific needs of your business operation. Business property coverage combined with commercial auto coverage will provide your business with a complete protection package.
Business vehicle insurance provides coverage for autos owned by a business. The insurance pays any costs to third parties resulting from bodily injury or property damage for which your business is legally liable, up to the policy limits. Depending on what kind of coverage you buy, the insurance may pay to repair or replace your vehicle because of damage resulting from accidents, theft, flooding and other events.
When it comes to commercial auto insurance, Stonegate Insurance Company has a variety of coverages to make sure you stay protected.
- Owned Autos – provides protection for claims arising out of ownership.
- Hired Autos – provides protection for a vehicle you or your employee rent or borrow for business.
- Non-Owned Autos – provides protection for partners, employees, or members of households using the vehicle for your business or personal affairs.
- Temporary Substitute Autos – provides protection when your owned auto is disabled and you’re using another vehicle temporarily.
- Newly Acquired Autos – provides protection for new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
- Light Trailers – provides protection for trailers designed for highway use weighing 3.500 pounds or less pulled by a truck or private passenger auto.
EASY PAYMENT PLANS
Below are PDF files of our easy payment plans
INSURANCE POLICY JACKETS
Below are PDF files of our policy jacket descriptions